Yearly Dues – 2023: $500
- Common area landscape maintenance
- Common area snow removal
- Weekly trash collection services (service day Friday)
- Insurance of common areas
- Covenant control and enforcement
- Design review services
The Covenants and Restrictions for the Meadowbrook Crossing Metro District require that a homeowner receive approval from the Architectural Review Committee PRIOR to implementation. Please complete the Design Review Form and submit with $35 submittal fee (checks only) to:
Meadowbrook Crossing Metro District
Attn: Courtney Hoff
121 S. Tejon Street, Ste. 1100
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
You may also submit your Design Review Form via email to Courtney.Hoff@CLAConnect.com (Requests will not be processed until payment is received).
The Homeowner Design Guidelines provide further information and a list of pre-approved improvements.
Additionally, there is a Landscaping Submittal Pamphlet to assist with the initial steps of submitting, implementing, and obtaining approval of the landscape plan.
Once a completed request is received, the Committee will complete their review within forty-five (45) days. Homeowners will be notified, via email, of the Committee’s decision.
The intent of the Committee is to maintain a cohesive appearance that makes our community unique.
- Water and Sewer:
- Electric and Gas:
- Trash: Contact for setup
2022 Trash Pick Up Schedule
Order or Cancel Services
Sales Consultant - Vanessa Barton
Phone: 719-633-8709 x71005
- GFL observes the hollowing holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Service will be delayed by one day in the event that one of the listed holidays fall son or before the scheduled service day.